- This event has passed.
Paddle to the Capital
August 5, 2017 - August 13, 2017
JOIN US on a multi-day paddle-a-thon along the AMERICAN RIVER
FROM COLOMA TO THE STATE CAPITAL
TO CHANGE THE CONVERSATION ABOUT WATER IN CALIFORNIA.
The multiday fundraising paddle builds our community and our strength to ‘Point Positive’ towards protecting California’s rivers in a changing world. Raise a paddle with us for one or more days on this epic journey from Coloma to the Capital along the American River! (Don’t paddle? You can join us too!)
Click ‘Register’ to discover how you can get involved!
Click ‘Learn more’ to read more about why we paddle.
Dates of the event
- Leg 1 | August 5th | Chili Bar to Camp Lotus (raft)
- Leg 2 | August 6th | Camp Lotus to Salmon Falls (raft)
- Leg 3 | August 10th | Salmon Falls to Folsom Dam (thru paddlers only++) Contact Coordinator
- Leg 4 | August 11th | Folsom Dam to Lower Sunrise (thru paddlers only++) Contact Coordinator
- Leg 5 | August 12th | Lower Sunrise to Watt (raft/canoe)
- Leg 6 | August 13th | Watt to Camp Pollock (raft/canoe)
++ Email the Coordinator to become a thru paddler.